For today, imagine a new beauty/hygiene product called "IMALGINUS" as its being developed by Procter and Gamble.
You work in P&G's design department, and it's fallen on you to draft copy for IMALGINUS' label. They pay you a lot of money to do this. You love the work. You're the best they've got. In the past you've drafted award-winning labels for PHELLONI, SCOREX, MELLA, HERBENTA, ALTEGIN and SUTUQ.
For IMALGINUS, you must cover a few bases with your label:
1. Directions for use.
2. What to do if ingestion.
3. Possible side effects.
4. A description of what results the consumer may expect after using IMALGINUS for X number of days.
5. A brief description of your exotic ingredients
.... but feel free to add whatever other content you think may be helpful in persuading consumers to give it a try. Also, feel free to propose a list of potential spokesman or spokeswomen.
Send it to email@example.com
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (49)
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #35
- THE SERPENT'S CUPCAKES - a recipe by Sarina Liri
- HEY LETTER 729 - a poem by John Selzner
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #34
- RECEPTION FOR ISSUE IV
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #33
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #32
- ISSUE IV IS NOW AVAILABLE! NOW!
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #31
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #30
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #29
- WRITING ASSIGNMENT #28
- ▼ November (12)