Mr. Bobby Evers
....who contributed the following response to Writing Assignment #59)
- embedding - v. Pounding a thing into the bed of another thing, as in
a rock or an internet post.
Used in a sentence: Charlie was embedding the html code for a music
video clip into the bed of rock located outside the plantation's
- embellish - v. to tell an teeny tiny lie, a lie so small it may as
well not even exist.
Used in a sentence: Charlie began to embellish Miranda's lesser points
for his own personal gains.
- embellishment - n. one tiny lie
Used in a sentence: Charlie's single worst embellishment was to tell
Miranda, "You don't even look fat in that pair of shoes, Miranda.
- ember - n. a tiny bit of burning matter that rises up from a larger
collection of burning bits of matter
Used in a sentence: a tiny ember rose up from the burning fire and
landed delicately on Miranda's shoulder, the pad of the shoulder
getting a little ashy about it.
- Ember day n. Christian holiday founded in 1666 to honor the burning
of the witches found practicing Black Magick underneath the windmill
as a sacrifice to Our Lord Jesus Christ
Used in a sentence: Amy and Becky were home from school, as the school
was closed in observance of Ember Day.
- emberizine - v. to polish a human organism until it shines and
glistens like chrome
Used in a sentence: Merrill sprayed the spray on the rag and wiped his
father's bald head to emberizine it like new.
- embezzle - v. to use subterfuge in order to siphen bits of money
from a pool of money that does not belong to you.
Used in a sentence: I was impeached as CEO of my Kid Detective Agency
I ran out of my own treehouse when I began to embezzle nickels from
the nickel jar.
- embiid n. the jewel you'll find in the forehead of a magic pony / centaur
Used in a sentence: Starla gallopped through the prairie, her embiid
glistening as if it had just been emberizined.
- embiotocid - n - the next largest thing after a zygote.
Used in a sentence: Kids, your mother and I have been separated ever
since you were nothing more than a couple a embiotocids floating
around a whiskey glass.
- embitter - v - to grow a callous layer of skin after being scorned somehow
Used in a sentence: Too many heartbreaks began to embitter him, thus
he quit preschool.
- Embla - n - the first ever emblem found on the first ever Newberry
Award Winning paperback
Used in a sentence: Shades of Grey is known for having the Embla, the
first ever emblem found on the first ever Newberry Award Winning
paperback, from which all emblems would then follow.
- emblaze - n. to burn a raging path through or upon
Used in a sentence: When Weezer released their 2010 album "Hurley"
countless followers decided to emblaze the face of Jorge Garcia on
their shoulders, backs, clavicles, and calves.